Choosing the Right College
Knowing where and how to begin your college search can be a huge question and burden for young adults, especially for those who may not know what they want to study, whether or not they want to stay close to home, or what they can afford. All of the websites and databases below were created to help answer these questions. Here you can see the test scores and demographic breakdown of current attendees, search for schools by program, location, tuition cost and learn about student life. Start exploring and find the best fit for you!
- US News – Education
- Big Future – College Board
- College Navigator
- National Application Center
- College Net
- Accredited Online Colleges
- American Association of Community Colleges
- Guidance Counselors and Career Centers
- Encourage your child to investigate the resources offered by their school – whether they need ideas for a potential major or want to discuss schools they already have in mind – they are there to help! Set up an appointment or send an email through your school’s website and start asking questions!